Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if I cannot log in to ALP?
- Make sure you have registered, using your email address (lowercase letters only) and selecting a password.
- Did you receive your confirmation email of approval? It will be sent to the email address you used to register and it might take up to 24 working hours (please check your junk mail).
- Remember to use the password you selected when you registered, to log in.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on “forgotten your username and password”. You will then receive an email to reset password (please check your junk mail).
- If you can still not log in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I can’t find the course I’m looking for?
- Click on “Site home” on the left-side menu to view the full list of course categories you can choose from. Click on a category to view all the available courses on that subject area.
- If you cannot see the specific course you are looking for, please contact the course leader or AFROSAI-E technical manager responsible.
Where can I find my grades and certificates?
- Please note that not all courses are graded. The course description will indicate if a course is graded and if there is a passing grade you will need to achieve.
- Most non-graded courses have badges you can earn upon completion of the course. You will find it under badges, on the left-side menu of the course.
- Some courses have certificates that you can earn upon successful completion of the course. You will have the option the download your certificate at the bottom of the course.
What if I have questions about a course I’m enrolled in?
- At the top of a course, under course description, the name of the course leader is provided. You can contact the course leader directly on the email address provided with your questions.
Last modified: Friday, 11 June 2021, 10:40 AM